SPELLINC 2015 ? THE 17TH edition of SPELLINC ? the inert?school spelling competition is back. Bigger, Better and Expanding !The Journey of Spellinc [embeddoc url="http://www.spellinc.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/journey-of-spellinc.pptx" height="700px" viewer="microsoft"]
- Delhi ( NCR )
The contest will have more than 5 lakh students participating. It is the biggest and longest running spelling contest in India !
- The contest is of three phases :
- The SPELLINC contest will be held in individual schools in each of the cities.
- Students of Classes 7 ? 9 can participate
- Two winners will be selected from each school.
- The CITY FINALE will be held in each city.
- The two winners of all schools of the city will compete for the SPELLINC TROPHY
- The winning schools get a bouquet of prizes including Trophy, Certificates, Gift Hampers and Cash prizes.
- The SPELLINC NATIONAL FINALE will be held at Kolkata.
- The winning team from each city can participate and compete for the title of NATIONAL SPELLINC CHAMPIONS !
The contest is held in association with the schools.
The date of the competition at the school will be intimated by the school authorities. Students can contact their school for the same. In case their school has not registered, students can contact us at SPELLINC COORDINATION CELL and we will contact the school.
Importance of Registration !
At some point, a child may even ask, ?Why do I have to learn spelling words?? Learning spelling words is important as words help lay the basic foundation that the child will need throughout his education and life.
Spelling is important because it aids in reading. It helps cement the connection that is shared between sounds and letters. Spellinc helps instill confidence in these young teenagers by improving their proficiency in the language and therefore, comes the importance of registration.